- PREPAID on initial orders by Cheque, Cash, Money Order, Email Wire Transfer, T/T, Credit Card (VISA/MC)
- Terms are Net30 Days on approved credit. A late payment fee of 2.0% per month (or 24% per annum) on any past due balances will be charged. You agree to pay all the companys reasonable legal fees and all collection agency fees incurred in the collection of any amount owed.
NSF Check Returns:
Cheques returned by NovaSport’s bank due to stop payment or insufficient funds are subject to a service charge of $50. NovaSport may suspend credit privileges if a cheque is returned.
Acceptance of Order:
Completion of an Order/Payment Authorization Form constitutes your intention to purchase and acknowledges your acceptance of our terms and conditions. You agree that any contract hereby entered into has been made and is to be construed under the laws of the Province of Ontario.
Alteration / Cancellation to Existing Orders:
Once an Order/Payment Authorization Form is received we cannot guarantee our ability to make changes or cancellations to the order without penalty. A 15% administration fee will be charged for cancellation of an order providing the production process has not commenced, otherwise orders cannot be cancelled and payment must be made in full. Alterations to the order may be granted by NovaSport providing it is identified prior to production scheduling; otherwise a 10% administration fee will be charged to alter the production process.
Over/Under Production Run:
Due to the nature of the printing methods, manufacturing quality and production standards used to produce your personalized products, certain items may have over or under runs. Therefore, your total quantity ordered may vary depending on the individual products over/under percentage. Industry standard on most products is ± 5%. For example, if you order 100 keychains you could receive between 95 and 105 keychains. You will only be charged for the actual quantity shipped, and the quantity delivered will be considered fulfillment of your order.
- Customer assumes all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise noted. Product is shipped to customers on a prepaid and bill basis unless Customer provides carrier account information.
- Customer agrees not to hold NovaSport accountable for delays in delivery occasioned by acts over which we have no direct control.
- Factory shipment or delivery dates are the best estimates of our suppliers. In no case shall NovaSport be liable for any consequential or special damages arising from any delay in delivery.
- The customer assumes responsibility for the shipment as it leaves our premises and should request insurance for the declared value.
- The customer must make any shipping damage claims to the carrier. If the customer is short shipped by NovaSport or receives incorrect products, they must notify us within 3 business days.
Claims, Adjustments and Returns:
Returns are for replacement only. Credit is not permitted on custom orders but may be granted on other products providing it is requested within five (5) days of our invoice date. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied to credits and exchanges beyond this period up to 30 days from the invoice date. Absolutely no exchanges beyond 30 days.
Prior to returning any product to NovaSport, the customer must obtain authorization. A RMA is intended solely for products sold by us. A RMA Request Form must be completed, in its entirety, and returned to NovaSport by fax or e-mail for approval. Once authorization is issued, the following procedures and conditions must be followed:
- Write the RMA Number clearly on all mailing labels. Include a copy of the original invoice and authorized RMA form with the package.
- Products returned must be shipped freight prepaid. Any returns shipped collect will be refused.
- Return authorizations are only valid for ten (10) days from the date of issue and will be refused if received after that date.
NovaSport warrants that all goods sold are free of any security interest and will make available all transferable warranties made to NovaSport by the manufacturer of the goods. NovaSport makes no other express or implied warranties, and specifically makes no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Use of Licensed graphics?:
NovaSport assumes that its customers have the rights for usage on all trademarked, service marked and or copyrighted logos and designs. Any graphic provided that is in violation of this will be refused. The purchaser agrees to assume any liability resulting from actions or demands brought against us or PATENT or COPYRIGHT infringements.
The designs displayed on our website are not intended for sale nor do they imply endorsement, they have been reproduced only as examples of the type and quality of products available. We reserve the right to use all products in our advertising and marketing materials unless otherwise specified in writing at the time of order. We assume no liability in any trademark, service mark or copyright infringement disputes.
NovaSport is required by law to collect all applicable sales tax. Companies, individuals and organizations who are exempt from sales tax should provide us with a copy of their resale certificate by email or fax.