- Artwork is the creative design and preparation of the imprint/logo. We can assist in the creation of your artwork using your supplied logo and text. This service assumes your artwork is in proper file format, or in a workable format otherwise additional artwork charges may apply as noted in the Artwork Guidelines section.
- Setups refer to the cost associated with the creation of the screen, mold or plates used in the printing processes using the prepared artwork. Setups are FREE on almost every product, otherwise identified during the quotation process.
Have Artwork Questions?
- A picture is worth a thousand words so feel free to email your artwork along with your questions.
- The design team will review the file(s) and questions and get back to you.
Like To See an Art Proof BEFORE Ordering?
- Our team will prepare one (1) preliminary design absolutely free to show what your final design could look like.
- You don't need to be graphic designer, just send us the best possible version of your artwork based on the formats below. Alternately send a draft concept like the BEFORE image, or send a combination of both..
- Include as much additional information as possible like colours, fonts, positioning, etc. so we can create as close to your idea as possible.
- You will receive the Art Proof within 1-2 business days.
- And remember, upon order confirmation you can request multiple free revisions to the artwork.
PREFERRED - Vector Artwork (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG)
ACCEPTABLE - High Resolution Images (PSD, TIFF, JPEG)