FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- While we make every effort to keep our website up to date, from time to time the price of a product may change and we reserve the right to make such adjustments without notice. If the web price is incorrect on an item that has been quoted or ordered, we will contact you immediately with the new price.
Do you charge setup fees?
- No, all prices shown on the website have all associated costs built into the product base price with the exception of GST/HST and S&H. Any additional charges for options and upgrades will be presented in the Quotations.
Am I able to get samples before I orders?
- Provided we have the samples at our sales office than we are glad to ship them out free of charge, however we do request customer cover the courier cost for shipping. However products coming from factories or other locations throughout North American may not be possible or convenient to ship samples. We will need to review the request on an individual basis to see if we can accommodate your request.
QUOTES / ORDERING
Can I get a printed sample of what my product will look like before placing the order?
- This is usually not an option for most products. Although the cost of most items is not expensive, the art prep, screen and production cost for 1-2 units is not cost effective. If your concerned about how your art will appear on the product we do provide virtual proofs to give you a good idea of what the final product could look like. If you are concerned about what the product will be like we may be able to provide random imprinted physical sample. If a physical pre-production samples is required with high volume orders than it is the customers responsibility for all associated costs including setups and delivery.
Can I order less than the quantity on the price grid?
- Minimum order quantities have been established to provide the lowest quantity range at a reasonable price. Although we do not charge setup separately it is still a part of the pricing model. These fixed costs will remain the same regardless of the quantity and result in higher unit prices as the quantity drops. There are certain products available at less than minimum (LTM) with an additional service charge.
Am I able to change my order?
- Any change is possible provided the order is still in the art prep / order confirmation stage. Changes requested after the screen(s) or mold(s) have been created may be an option on select products and these changes will incur additional charges and will most likely cause a delay in the delivery schedule.
Do I have to order the quantities shown on the website?
- No, you are able to order any quantity as long as it is more than the minimum order quantity indicated.
How do I order and what happens then?
- You can order in several ways: Call your order in, email your details or complete the cart process on our website. We review all information and advise if changes, options or upgrades are available, and send a detailed formal quote including all costs. Once you confirmed your order we prepare the art proof and send it to you along with the Order Confirmation/Payment Forms for your final approval.
Are you able to show me what my imprint might look like before I order?
- As a picture is often worth a thousand words we would be happy to offer a complimentary art proof to assist in your final buying decision. Send us the details and your art file and we will create an art proof for you. Just remember, the more info you provide the closer we will get to your design concept. Just note that this is a complimentary service offered to provide a visual concept of your potential artwork and therefore is limited to the initial proof until an order confirmation has occurred.
- There is unlimited free revisions once an order has been placed.
My logo is in BMP/ GIF / JPG / PNG format, can you use it?
- Chances are we might but we would need to look at it first.
- Provided the file meets the specifications identified in our Artwork Guidelines we would redraw the file into a higher resolution then re-trace into vector.
- If the file is unusable or requires advanced redraw skills and graphic time we will advise you of your options. These include either modifying your design to drop this graphic from your design, sending us a new art file that meets our specifications, or allow us to professional redraw your artwork at our prevailing rate of $35.
Are you able to print a specific colour?
- Many items are printed utilizing Pantone (PMS) Matching System numbers. We will match your PMS colours as closely as possible but exact colour matching is not guaranteed due to the various product surfaces (i.e. a colour may appear different on plastic than it does on fabric). To request a specific colour just provide the matching PMS number.
- Some items only offer stock colour options, and in this situation we will attempt to match your colour as close to the stock colour as we can. And a select number of these items do offer PMS colours for an additional charge.
Will I get to see what my artwork design will look like before I place my order?
- Yes, we will prepare an initial Art Proof showing how your design will look in line art and/or with a virtual sample. You will be asked to approve the proof before it is put into production, or advise of what changes are required to fine tune the artwork.
What is production ready artwork?
- Basically, your artwork is ‘finished’ and submitted to us in vector format meeting all specifications outlined on our Artwork Guidelines page. And ready to go to production without any assistance from us.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
- All orders are shipped via standard FedEx or UPS Ground service unless otherwise specified.
- We make every effort to ship your order by the most economical method to meet your required date.
- NovaSport Promotional Products is not responsible for shipping delays or loss of goods caused by the carrier, customs, or any other outside influence.
- All merchandise becomes the property of the purchaser at the time of shipping.
Where do the products ship from?
- Products are shipped from various shipping points across North America as we utilize an extensive network of preferred suppliers and manufacturers.
- Your order may arrive in separate deliveries should your order include products from different facilities.
How much will shipping and handling cost?
- These charges will vary by product and quantity according to your destination, dimensional weight and shipping method.
- Our Order Confirmation form will include all S&H charges for your review and approval.
Can I get a shipping estimate?
- Estimates are available for many products when working through the Quote Request / Order process provided you included your shipping information.
- You can also contact us with the details and we can calculate the S&H charges for you.
When will my order get shipped?
- Most products ship between 2 - 4 weeks from final art approval.
- Review the products production information estimated production time.
Is there Rush Service available?
- Not all items are available with rush situation.
- Call or email with the product(s) and quantity and we can verify if a rush service is available or even required based on your required in-hand date.
- If your order is eligible we can then advise if there will be any additional service fees for the print/production process and/or expedited S&H charges.
- In all cases a $35 Rush Service fee is applied.
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- The delivery times vary according to the originating point, destination and method used to ship your order. The standard method used for shipping is either FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
Due to the nature of custom promotional products we are requesting ALL customers secure your order with a valid credit card.
What payment options do I have?
- Visa, Master Card, PayPal, e-Transfer, Western Union and by Check.
Why do I need to secure my order with a credit card?
- Simply put, we won’t risk fulfilling custom printed orders without payment security in the event a customer cancels after production starts or default in payment once products have been received.
Do I have to pay GST/HST for my order?
- Yes, all provincial taxes are payable based on the shipping address.